HOW TO FIND A LOST IPHONE THAT IS DEAD?
There are many ways to find out how to locate my iPhone, even if it has been lost or stolen. Discover all the options that we can use to locate the mobile, such as knowing its location through a map or even marking them as missing.
In this opportunity, we will learn to find your iPhone with the official app and other infallible techniques to recover your terminal.
How to locate my iPhone cell phone from other devices?
“I want to know how to locate my lost iPhone.” Well, the problem isn’t just the economic value, but the personal and important information that is exposed to whoever gets it. However, the iOS operating system allows you to find your iPhone through other devices. We will find out how to do it below.
How to locate my iPhone with iCloud?
Now it’s possible to find the lost iOS, learn how to locate my iPhone from a Mac, iPhone, iPad, and other Apple devices. Thanks to the Find function offered by iCloud, it’s possible to locate the iPhone even 24 hours after it has been turned off.
To locate your iPhone through iCloud.com, you must click the option “all devices” and choose the one you want to locate. The team name will be displayed on the screen:
- If your iPhone was located, a map showing the location will automatically be revealed.
- If your iPhone couldn’t be located, it will show as disconnected, revealing the last location (this will be available only 24 hours). We can also select the option to notify when it’s available and as a result, you will receive an email when it has been located.
How to locate my iPhone from my Apple Watch?
Among the outstanding functions of the Apple Watch, there is the one that allows us to locate our iPhone. Many times we leave the cell phone in silence and then we can’t find it: we call from another phone and if we still can’t find it, we use the computer and “look for my iPhone” until we find it.
However, now it’s easier, with the Apple Watch you just have to slide your finger from the bottom up on the home screen. Specifically, you must do it on the percentage side, where the iPhone symbol is in vibrate mode. When you press it, the iPhone will emit a sound that will help you find it without much effort, even the flash is activated and is even more visible.
How to locate an iPhone from my PC?
Knowing how to locate my lost iPhone from your PC is very easy and above all useful.
- First, you have to go to the Find my iPhone web page in iCloud. Fill in the required information, which is the Apple ID and the password.
- Then, click on the “Devices” option, located in the upper left, and choose the iPhone you want to locate from the list of devices.
- After this, a very exact map with the phone’s location is revealed on the screen. In addition, it offers the option of zooming in for a more accurate view.
- If the equipment was lost at home, the alarm can be activated to easily find it. You just have to select the option “Emit sound”.
- Now, if the equipment was lost away from home, the option “Lost mode” is presented to lock the iDevice, where the code used will be indicated.
- We can also choose to show a personalized message, if the iPhone is found by an honest person, they will have the necessary information to know who to return it to.
How to locate my iPhone from Android?
If you want to learn how to locate your iPhone from an Android phone, we will tell you! Both iOS and Android have a valuable tool to locate a lost or stolen mobile. And we only need to access the Find my iPhone app and if the device is still on, we will see the map with its location.
Now, what happens if we don’t have another iDevice to enter the app? Don’t worry, because now it’s possible to access the app from any Android device. It’s very simple, you just have to make sure that the location and the “Find my iPhone” option are activated. You will need the Apple ID password to continue the process.
How to locate my iPhone by Gmail?
Now we can locate an iPhone just by logging into Gmail and accessing the “Find your mobile” function. Once there, we can follow the steps indicated.
Gmail allows you to do the following with the lost iPhone:
- Find it and block it.
- Close the session.
- Seek local help and operators.
They are indications that facilitate the steps to follow since Gmail cannot yet block the device, but it does redirect to iCloud.
🚀 Do you want to know the last news about Apple? Check out this post with the iPhone 13 specs!
My iPhone was stolen: now what do I do?
“My iPhone was stolen and I don’t know what to do.” You just have to follow these steps:
- Find the device on a map. For this, you can access iCloud.
- Mark iPhone in lost mode.
- Report to the authorities. You will probably need to provide the serial number.
- Claim theft and/or loss.
- Erase information from iPhone remotely.
- Remove the iPhone from your Apple account.
How to locate my stolen iPhone if it is turned off?
The operating system that has an iOS device knows how to locate my lost iPhone, even if it’s turned off.
Now it’s possible to locate any iOS device just by having the find function activated on another Apple device. Some don’t have other equipment of the same brand but can access to find my iPhone through the PC, on the iCloud website.
To find an iPhone that is turned off you must do the following:
- Enter the Find app from another iOS device, add the Apple ID and password.
- Choose the Items option and select iPhone.
- Click “How to get there”: the location will be revealed with the route that you must follow to find the iPhone.
Keep in mind that if the iPhone is turned off, it will show you the last location that the phone had before turning it off.
All these techniques are infallible to improve the security system and know how to locate your iPhone.